Learn to be Heard
Alaska’s Stable Economic Future Begins with Asking the Right Questions
It's time to put Alaska on the path to a dynamic and prosperous future. A future that offers:
- new jobs for young Alaskans
- new business opportunities
- increased property values
- balanced public services
The Alaska legislature is only in session until April 15th! Write or email your elected officials TODAY. If they don’t have answers, they should certainly be formulating them. Just by asking, you can make a difference.
- What steps can we take to encourage new, responsible investment in Alaska resource development? The kind of investment that produces lasting benefits, not short-term gains?
- How do we build a financial plan that conserves our assets and provides for long-term stability?
- How can we ensure that all Alaskans share a commitment to the path that leads Alaska to a stable future?
Who do I write?
Visit ProsperityAlaska.org, where you can send a custom email, fax, or printed letter to the legislators in your district.
Use the forms at ProsperityAlaska.org to send letters to your elected officials.
For more news on ensuring Alaska’s economic foundation for the future, sign up for email alerts.
If your business would like to distribute a brochure, click here to request copies.